Complete Guide For Epson WF-2760 Setup
Have you brought home an Epson WF-2760 printer recently? But it is quite annoying when you are excited to use your new printer but you are not able to use it until you set it up properly. If you don’t know how to set up this printer, then the wisest way is not to spend much time worrying about it.
When you are going to set up your Epson WF-2760 for the first time and do not know the way you have to do it, then go through this post till the end. Fortunately, the setup procedure of the Epson printer is not difficult a task to perform.
Here is the Setup Guide for Epson WF-2760 Printer:
In the following section, we will let you know all the information about how to setup Epson WF-2760 for both Windows and Mac. So follow the steps carefully and apply to set up your Epson printer.
Unbox your Printer
This is the first thing that you have to do in order to set up your Epson printer. Take your Epson WF-2760 out of the box and remove all the packing materials from it. You have to remove all the foams, tapes, stickers and labels from the printer. Now, you are ready to set it up.
Epson WF-2760 Setup for Windows
You will get the installation software with your Epson printer. You can also download it from the official website of Epson. From there, you can download the software according to the Windows, whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit.
Here are the steps through which you will be able to set up your Epson WF 2760 on your Windows.
- Go to the official website of Epson and check if any latest software update is available. Choose the driver for your Epson WF 2760.
- You will find three tabs there- Drivers, Utilities and Firmware. From there, download the driver by clicking on the Drivers tab.
- You can also find it in the Maintenance tab where all the Windows-specific drivers are. After selecting that, click on Download. Once done, then click on the downloaded file to install.
- After that, you have to get into the Device Manager. Then select the Device Manager Menu. There you will find a list of hardware categories.
- Select “Update printer driver for Epson Workforce WF-2760” after moving to the driver tab. Until the installation process is done, you have to wait.
- After completing the installation process, check if your system is working properly. If your system is not working properly, then update the driver properly and make sure the Automatic Update is on.
- You have to keep the Auto update on all the time. After that, go to the Settings that you are going to find on the right of your screen.
- Go to the PC Settings and modify the settings accordingly. Choose the Update and Recovery option and then select Windows Update.
- Select the menu called “Install updates automatically”. This will allow your Windows to update automatically when it will be able to access the network.
These were the complete instructions to set up your Epson WF 2760 on your Windows system. Follow and apply them properly.
Epson WF-2760 Setup for Mac:
You will be able to access all the new versions and adapt all the new features by setting up the Epson Workforce WF-2760 on your Mac OS. So, proceed with the setup procedure in this way.
From the official website of Epson, you can download the Epson software for your Mac. You can use the software CD/DVD that came with your Epson WF 2760 to set it up. Here are the steps that you have to go through to set up your Epson printer on your Mac OS.
- You will find a screen with a set of languages that your Epson WF 2760 uses. Choose the language that you prefer.
- After that, select the software that is compatible with your device. On your MAC device, select the printer driver folder.
- Now, install the Epson printer by using the username and password on your Mac OS.
Choose the Install button. Proceed after putting all the details.
- Continue the Installation procedure by clicking OK. Now, you have to agree after reading and understanding the terms and conditions.
- Click on the checkbox after “I agree to the agreement”. Then select OK. You have to restart your device when the installation process is done.
- Then click on the “Applications, Utilities Printer” option. Choose the model of your printer and select the Printer Setup Utility folder.
- In Epson WorkForce WF 2760, you can do wireless WiFi direct printing. Then you have to select the type of your connection before printing.
- From there, select the Page Setup and choose the printout options according to your choice. According to the paper that you are using, you can adjust the Edge Glides.
These were the complete instructions about your Epson WF 2760 setup on your Mac OS. So go through these and perform properly. Hopefully, you have got all the information that you were looking for to set up your Epson WF 2760 printer. Now, perform these steps according to your OS to set up this particular Epson printer model.
People Also Asks
Q. How to set up the Epson printer?
- Here are the steps going through which you can easily set up the Epson printer.
- First, you have to download the Epson Connect Setup Utility and install it on your device.
- Select Next after agreeing with the End-User License Agreement.
- Hit the Install button and select Finish.
- Choose Next after choosing your product.
- Select Next after clicking on the Printer Registration.
- Choose Agree and select Next.
- Select OK when you will see the message “Register a printer to Epson Connect”.
- Now, you can create a new account or add your existing account.
- Then choose Close.
Q. How to set up an Epson printer to fax?
- To set up an Epson printer to fax, these are the steps that you have to follow.
- First, you have to open the scanner lid and then, on the glass, put your original documents. Put the print-side facing down and then close the scanner lid.
- Make the Fax, desired function after getting into the Control Panel of your printer.
- Enter the fax number of the recipient using the Control Panel keypad.
- Send your document in color or black and white, using the arrow button.
- Send the fax pressing the “Start” button.
Q. How to get the Epson printer connected to WiFi?
- By going through the steps provided hereunder, you will be able to connect your Epson printer to the WiFi.
- Turn on the printer first.
- Then get into the Setup mode.
- Choose Network Settings using the Left or Right arrow button.
- Click the OK button after selecting the Wireless LAN Setup.
- After choosing the Advanced Setup, hit the OK button.
- Choose the SSID from the list.
- Then you have to put the security key. Choose None option if there is no security key.