Skip to content
Brother DCP8060 Printer Repair
- Description:The fuser cover is opened.
- Description:Duplex jam
- Causes:– Paper is remained. – Main PCB defective – Duplex reverse gear damaged – Duplex solenoid defective
- Description:High-voltage power supply PCB malfunction
- Description:New toner sensor lever error (New toner sensor stays on)
- Causes:New toner actuator lever broken New toner sensor defective
- Description:Optional lower tray (LT-5300) error
- Causes:Two or more optional lower trays are installed.
- Description:Duplex printing cannot be implemented.
- Description:Recording paper is stacked too much in the eject section.
- Causes:Stacker sensor defective
- Description:Side thermistor high temperature error
- Causes:Side thermistor short circuit
Call On Our Technical Support Phone Number For