Skip to content
Brother DCP1000 Printer Repair
- Description:Polygon motor does not synchronize with the reference clock.
- Description:Cannot detect Beam Detect signal.
- Description:No toner cartridge loaded.
- Description:In-casing temperature error.
- Description:Heater harness disconnected or broken. Or heater thermistor harness disconnected or broken when the power is turned on, the top cover is opened and closed, or the machine exits from the sleep mode.
- Description:Power turned off and on at the occurrence of error 76 or 78.
- Description:Heater thermistor short-circuited. Or heater thermistor harness disconnected or broken when the machine is on standby.