Steps To Connect Printer to Wi-Fi Router
Connect Printer to Wi-Fi Router to use printer through multiple computers. It also erases out the hassle of wires and connecting multiple printers for printing. If you are also trying to do the same but have no idea how to do that, leave the manual and connect with us. HP Printer Support Number will help you by making the process easier with illustrious approach.
Efficacious Steps to Connect Printer to Wi-Fi Printer
tep 1: Connect With Wired Printer
- Connect your printer with the router using the Ethernet cable or USB cables.
- Not all routers support USB, so make sure of that before starting the connection process.
- Now plug in the printer with the wall outlet and supply power.
- Power on the printer and wait until its functions start properly.
- Now unplug the power from the rear side and wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug it back if any issues recur during installation.
Step 2: Windows Set Up
- First you need to click on Start button followed by choosing the Devices and Printers option.
- Next click on “Add a Printer”
- Choose “Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer” under Add Printer Section.
- Look for the printer that you have connected to the network recently.
- Click on Next followed by clicking on Install Driver.
- In the prompted window, enter the username and the password.
- Follow out the onscreen instructions and thus finally click on Next.
- When the whole process completes, you will be ready to use your printer.