Ink Palette of Epson WF 2630: Magenta, Cyan, Yellow and Black.
Ink Configuration of Epson WF 2630: 4 individual ink cartridges.
Replacement Ink for Epson WF 2630: Standard-capacity Cyan (T220220) Standard-Capacity Black (T220120)
Have you just bought an Epson WF 2630 but do not know the procedure to set it up? You might feel annoyed if you do not know the exact procedure to do so. Especially when you are excited to use your new printer.
But in this situation, what you need to do is you should know the procedure for Epson WF 2630 WiFi setup. It is not a tough thing if you follow the steps properly. Once you know it, you can easily do it yourself. Because the setup procedure of Epson WF 2630 WiFi setup is a pretty easy thing to do.
Table of Contents
WiFi Setup Procedure of Epson WF 2630:
You have to use the Control Panel of your printer to select or change the Wireless Network Settings. Here, we will let you know how to setup WiFi on Epson WF 2630. Apart from this, you will get to know the ink cartridges changing process of Epson WF 2630. So, go through the below steps carefully and perform them as instructed.
Perform the Setup Procedure
Here are the things that you have to do step-by-step to set up WiFi on your Epson WF 2630.
- Choose WiFi Setup using the Up or Down arrow button on your printer. Select OK after that.
- Select OK after choosing WiFi Setup Wizard.
- Now, you have to choose the name of your wireless network and select OK then.
You have to keep in mind that you have to click on Other Networks if you want to enter the wireless Network Name manually. Select OK after that. Enter the name of your network by using the numeric keypad of Epson WF 2630.
- Use the numeric keypad to enter the wireless password.
You have to remember that the name and the password of your network are case sensitive. So, you have to be careful that you are entering the uppercase and lowercase letters, numeric or special characters correctly.
- Using the keys on the numeric keypad, scroll through characters to put symbols or letters.
- Using the Up or Down arrow button, you can change the case of letters or enter numbers.
- You have to use the left arrow button to delete the previous character.
- Using the right arrow button you can enter a space.
- After entering your password, hit the OK button.
- Then you have to confirm the Network Settings come on the display and save them by pressing the OK button.
Remember, you can use the back button, in case you want to change a setting.
- In case you want to print a Network Setup report, then use any Start buttons. If you do not, press the OK button. You will find the WiFi icon in the top-right corner of your LCD screen if the network connection is successfully done.
These were all the steps that you have to go through to set up WiFi on your Epson WF 2630. Follow and apply them properly.
Change Ink Cartridge Epson WF 2630
Now, we will provide you the complete information regarding how to change ink cartridge Epson WF 2630. Follow the step-by-step instructions stated hereunder.
Before you perform those methods, you have to keep new ink cartridges ready before removing the old cartridges. Because you have to install the new cartridges as soon as possible after removing the old cartridges.
Until you are ready to replace your old cartridges, do not take them out from the printer. Otherwise, the print head nozzles will dry out. With that, you also have to remember that you cannot take out your new cartridges from their packages until you are ready to put them in. those cartridges come packed with the vacuum.
- Turn your Epson printer on.
- You will find a message on the screen of your printer if one cartridge expands. Figure out the cartridge that you have to remove and hit the OK button. Press the Up arrow button.
- You have to select Setup using the Up and Down arrow key and the OK. Further, if you are going to replace a cartridge without seeing the message on your LCD screen, click on the Maintenance tab. After that, choose Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement. Then press any Start button.
- After that, lift the scanner unit up of your printer.
You must keep in mind you should not move the print head by hand. If you do so, then the product might get damaged. Make sure that you are not touching the white cable inside the printer.
- Now, on the cartridge, you will see a tab that you have to squeeze. Then take out the cartridge by lifting up.
You have to dispose of the old cartridges, you may recycle them but do not try to refill it by yourself. Take the help of the professionals to do so.
Another most important thing that you should know is that if the ink pours on your skin, immediately wash it with soap. If by any chance ink gets into eyes, without wasting a moment, flush with water. Do not let children come near ink cartridges.
- Smoothly shake the cartridges a few times before you remove the packages of those.
Keep in mind, after taking out those cartridges from the package, do not shake them. The ink may come out if you do that.
- Now, take the cartridges out of the package.
Make sure you are not touching the green chip or the cartridge’s small window. Set up the new cartridges instantly after you remove the old cartridges. If you take time, the print head dries out.
- You have to remove the yellow tape that you are going to find on the side of the cartridge. But make sure you are not removing any other labels, seals. If you do so, there are chances that the ink will leak.
- Now, place the new cartridges and click them by pressing down.
- Down the scanner unit.
- Now, you have to press any Start button. After that, the print head automatically gets to its place. The ink will get charged by the printer then. You will find a confirmation message when the ink charging is done.
If you turn the printer off when the power light is flashing, the ink will be wasted. You will not be able to use the low or expended ink cartridges that you removed.
These were the instructions to remove the ink cartridges of your Epson WF 2630 with all the information related to it. Apply these properly.
People Also Ask
Q. What is the ink for Epson WF 2630?
- Ink type for Epson WF 2630: DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. This ink is a fade, smudge and water-resistant.
Q. Where is the Reset button of your printer located?
- Go to your printer’s Control panel. You will probably find it on the top-right corner of the printer and near any digital display screen, near the Start button. On the Control Panel’s row of buttons, you will find the Pause/Reset button.
Q. How to connect the Epson printer to the network?
- Here are the steps that you have to follow to connect your Epson printer to the network.
- First, you must download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and install it.
- Select Agree when you see the End-User License Agreement and select Next.
- Choose Install and select Finish.
- After choosing your product, select Next.
- Choose Printer Registration and select Next.
- After choosing to Agree, select Next.
- You have to click OK when the Register a printer to Epson Connect message appears.
- Fill up the form for Create an Epson Connect Account and select Finish after that. If you make a New account, fill-up the form for Add a new printer and select Add, if you register your printer with your old account.
- Then select Close.