HP Envy 4500 is an all-in-one color photo printer. This printer can be connected both wired and wirelessly. With the help of this printer, you can not only print but also send documents, scan photos, faxing and many others.
This printer has an Airprint option that will help you to connect with your Mac devices. This printer allows you double-sided printing and also the borderless printing. As it comes with a wireless direct option, that will help you to connect your printer anytime and anywhere.
You can even print from your smartphone, tablet, and internet-connected PC. At first, know the HP Envy 4500 printer setup properly to enjoy all these features. Moreover, the setup procedure is very easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
HP Envy 4500 Driver: Steps to Follow
Here, we discussed a few simple steps. After applying those steps manually, you will be able to set up the HP Envy 4500 wireless printer easily.
To set up an HP printer on a wireless network, ensure that you have connected the printer to the network. Then, install the HP Envy 4500 driver on your device. To install the driver, go through the steps that are cited below.
Step 1: Gather Information for Installation
Before performing the printer setup procedures, make sure that you have the following information. After that, check whether your router, computer, and printer are turned on or not. If you found any of them off, then just turn on that.
- Make sure you have the following information.
- Network name: You should know the network name and that is the Service Set Identifier (SSID).
- Network Password: The other name of the password is the WEP key or the WPA security passphrase. Ensure that you know the network password.
- Now, check whether your PC is connected to your wireless network or not.
- Internet Access: HP always requires broadband Internet access. If you are downloading software in HP, then use cable or DSL. To know the printer updates, you should use the Web Services.
- First, turn on your computer and router. Now, make sure that your computer is connected to the same wireless network to which your printer is connected. Next, turn the printer on. Keep it close to the PC during the setup procedure so that you will not face any type of connectivity issue.
- If any USB or Ethernet cables are attached to your printer, make sure you remove each of them.
Step 2: Connect to the Wireless Network
Now, you need to connect the printer to your network with the help of the Wireless Setup Wizard. Thus, during the installation, the HP installer will be able to find the printer and then perform the following steps.
- First, make sure that your printer is turned on.
- After that, go to the printer’s control panel to tap on the wireless icon.
- From the Wireless screen, tap on the Settings icon and follow the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions that you find in the Control Panel in order to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Download and Install the Printer Software
First, begin the software installation process. Then, download and install the HP full feature print driver and for that follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Navigate to the 123.hp.com to enter your printer model number.
- Thereafter, head over the Begin and double-click on the Download option.
- Go to the browser download bar to select the driver file. You can even download the folder to begin the installation process.
- When you will be asked to select your software and driver, then go to the Full Software and Drivers option.
- Next, double-click on the Continue and follow the on-screen instruction in order to install the full feature print driver.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Mac: Steps to Perform
If you are a Mac user, then also you can setup this printer easily. First, make sure that you have all the information like network name, password, connection type, etc. Ensure that you place your printer to the computer so that you will not face any type of connectivity issue. To install the HP Software, implement the following steps.
- Basically, you will get two options and those are HP Auto Wireless Connect and the other one is Wireless setup using a USB connection.
- If you go with the HP Auto Wireless Connect then, select the printer and follow the Continue option.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to set up the HP Envy 4500 printer successfully.
- For Wireless setup, connect the USB cable to the printer.
- Go to your printer and then double-click on the Continue option.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions in order to finish the wireless network setup procedure.
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to set up the HP Envy 4500 wireless printer without any hassle.