Epson printers are renowned printing device preferred by thousands of users across the country. But sometimes they may suffer from unexpected problems like issues while connecting the device to Wi-Fi. These may be the cause due to improper installation of the Epson printer set-up utility, defects found in the network itself and problems in the configuration process of the device. Below we have steps to Epson printer Wifi Setup Not Working Error with appropriate guidelines.
Table of Contents
Steps to fix Epson printer Wifi Setup Not Working Error
Step 1: Try this first solution
- Download and then, install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility accurately.
- The next thing is to agree to the “End-User License Agreement process and then click “Next” icon.
- Now, click the ‘Install’ icon and then tap the “Finish” icon.
- Users need to select their choice of product and then tap the “Next” icon.
Step 2: Configuring the printer’s port
- Click the “Start” icon and tap the “Control Panel” icon to open the printer’s folder.
- Locate the Epson printer icon which can be found in the printer’s folder.
- Right-click on the “Epson printer” icon to allow a menu will appear on the screen
- Click the “Ports” tab.
- In the “Ports” and then, click the “Add Port” icon.
So, these were steps involved in fixing Wi-Fi set-up not working issue. I hope it will be helpful for you to apply all the steps to get rid of the problem faster. If still have any query then, approach us at below section
Connect to us at Epson Printer Customer Chat for proactive replies
We are available for users all day long to assist them with all possible solutions available at our end that are effective for future purposes too. Our team is available 24*7 hours to help users reach us anytime and have us solve their issues in just a call away. So, feel free to contact us anytime and we are right there for you at Epson Printer Support Desk.