Error code 1722 in general appears due to improper functioning of Windows Printer Spooler service. To fix Brother Printer system Error 1722, you need to re-enable the printer spooler service. This is a typical system error code that appears in Brother Printers. When a user tries to print or open a report, the error code suddenly pops up. The prime cause of this error is the abnormal function of Printer Spooler Service. When the spooler service is disable or not working properly, we encounter this error.
There are many issues that occur when your system gets this error. You might not be able to print documents in CDE software after you have this error. Printing is also not possible through any other Windows program.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 1722:
This error is not as knotty as you may think. It can be resolved through simple and easy troubleshooting ways. Re-enable the Printer Spooler Service in Windows service administration log. Here you can find the most appropriate ways to get rid of this error in less time and effort. Visit our Brother Printer Customer Support team to fix this error to its roots.
Solution 1: Restarting of system
- First of all, you need to close all the printing jobs in the queue. Now restart your computer followed by clicking on Start button.
- Secondly, you need to run the mouse cursor over the arrow to the right of Shut Down. Now click on Restart option to start your device again. Restart device might help to resolve this error.
- Check for the error whether it still persists or not. Follow the next step, if the error recurs.
Solution 2: Repairing Automatically
- First of all, you need to close all the printing jobs in the queue including Intuit QuickBooks and Point of Sale.
- Now press the Windows Key and the R button together to open the run dialog box.
- Next you need to type services.msc into the Run dialog box followed by pressing Enter.
- In the User Account Control dialog box click on Ok and then Continue.
- Next you need to right click on “Print Spooler” followed by clicking on Properties.
- Now click on Automatic after clicking on the “Startup Type”.
- Under “Service Status” option hit on “Start” button.
- Finally click on Ok button to finish this process.
Dial Brother Printer Customer Support Services for More Reliable Help:
Get in touch with Brother Printer Customer Support Services and avail instant help. We are a team of expert and professional technicians serving 24*7 supports. Our techies look forward to provide comprehensive solutions to every customer related queries. We deliver analyzed results for minor to critical errors in less time possible. We keep our in-house support ready to help you get rid of distress hours immediately. Hence connect with us now and get personalized help.