How to Fix Offline Printer Online For Windows?
You have completed the Offline Printer Online For Windows process setup your Epson printer, and now ready to work, but your computer saying it is offline. Don’t worry anymore! You can easily “Make Your “Offline” Printer “Online. Well, the Printer Offline means the device can’t communicate with the printer properly. There could be various reasons behind it, includes a printer, computer, or wireless network, or even caused by a communication error between your PC and printer, etc. Generally, it will be something as simple as a cable coming loose at one end or a knock-on effect from a paper-jam. However, a printer appearing as “Offline” in error can be down to problems with your printer’s driver or software which is a little more difficult to fix. In this blog defined the simplest solution for this problem to completely resolve it, also moving your printer driver and software issues. The uses can take comprehensive guidance or help from highly skilled technical experts at Epson Technical Support Number.
Follow These Solutions that ‘How to Make Your Offline Printer Online
Solution 1:- Physical Checks
First of all, you should check your all Printer and computer physical connections.
- Confirm that both ends of the USB cable are firmly inserted. If the printer is networked then make sure the Ethernet cable is firmly inserted.
- Try the end of the cable in multiple ports on your PC/laptop if available.
- If you own another USB A-B cable, then try this cable in conjunction with your printer and computer.
Solution 2:- Checking the Status of Epson Printer & Changing It
When you set your EPSON printer ready to work, but your computer just says it is offline. Then you should try to check the status of your printer and then changing the status of Epson Printer.
Follow these steps to do this thing.
Step 1:- Checking the Status of Epson Printer
- Open the “Devices and Printers” window.
- Hover the mouse over the icon that represents your product. A pop-up window will display its status.
Step 2:-Changing the Status of Epson Printer
- In the “Devices and Printers” window right-click and hold on your printer and then select “See what’s printing” option from the list.
- Click the “Printer” tab, and then untick “Use Printer Offline” from the menu.
- If the printer is paused, untick “Pause Printing” from the menu.
- If you are using your printer wirelessly and still experiencing this issue after trying the above steps, refer to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Delete Any Pending Print Job from the Epson Print Queue
- When you see the message Printer is Offline when you try to print, then have to delete any pending print job(s) from the Epson print queue, and then try printing again.
- If you can print now, you’re done, and you can skip the remaining steps.
- If you can’t print, go to the next solution.
Solution 4:- Reinstall the Software
You should try removing and reinstalling your printer by the following way:-
- Right-click the printer from “Devices and Printers” and then select “Remove device” option.
- Now add the printer again by selecting the “Add a Printer option” from “Devices and Printers”.
- Check your printer, is it showing. If it’s not, then go to the next solution.
Solution 5:- Removing Drivers and Packages
Finally, the last option you have to require for applying to removing Drivers and Packages.
Follow these steps to do this thing:-
- Make sure you are using windows as an Admin or sign-in as one.
- Go to “Start”, then “All Programs”, then “Accessories”, and then “Command Prompt”.
- With command prompt open type “printui /s /t2” including the spaces to open the Print Server Properties window.
- Now remove the “Driver and Package” for the printer in question.
- You can now add your printer again by selecting “Add a Printer” from “Devices and Printers”.
- Now, your Epson printer should be showing as online and allow you to continue printing.
In case, you have any issue or your problem still exists, then its advise you to contact Epson Helpline Number for immediate help.
Dial Epson Customer Support Number Now For Aid
You can call at Epson Customer Service Number, which is a toll-free and accessible 24×7 hour. Through number, you can easily connect with Epson canon service center, where a team of talented and highly skilled technicians is available round the clock to your online help. The technicians will give you the complete support to fix this Epson issue or other kinds of technical difficulties. It assures you will grab the quick, optimum, and accurate solutions to Epson Printer technical problems bugs or errors within a defined timeline. Hence, call now on toll-free for getting further Epson queries.