The error is caused by printer hardware device problem which has been removed after the driver was loaded in the device. Below we have two methods to fix Epson Printer error 41.
Table of Contents
Methods to fix Epson Printer Error 41:
Method 1: Users are advised to uninstall the drivers for the printer and again reinstall it by manual mode
- Reboot the printer device first and then, login as an “Administrator” user.
- Go to the start menu and start typing the text as MMC, where users will see a Microsoft Management Console shortcut process in the start menu. Click on it
- Now, navigate to the file menu first and select to click the ‘Add/Remove Snap-in icon.
- Users are requested to scroll down the list first to choose the “Print Management” snap-in icon. Click the “Add” icon now.
- On the screen, users will be able to see the “Add the Local Server” icon. The next thing is to click the Finish icon and then hit the “ok’ button
- Scroll down to the computer name and then, select the driver tree. Right click on the driver which users wish to remove and select the “Remove Driver Package”.
- Make sure that user have rebooted the printer device and have added all new or different print drivers.
- Install the Printer Software and check whether it is working or not?
Method 2: try this method if the first one does not solve out
- Click on the Start menu and type the devmgmt.msc command to open the Device Manager.
- The Device Manager will automatically display a list of installed devices in the right side of the console.
- Expand the category for “Network Adapter”.
- Right-click on the device and select the “Uninstall” icon.
- A dialog box will again pop up by asking users to confirm ‘Uninstall’ process. Click the “OK” icon to proceed.
- Be careful while users are uninstalling the network adapter and ensure that they have selected the option to delete the driver software as well.
- Restart the PC device now and install the drivers.
Call us anytime at Epson Printer Customer Support Number for world-class solutions
Get connected to our technical team at Epson Printer Customer Care number +1-800-297-9985 for instant response to all issues at your desk. We are available 24*7 hours to help users resolve issues faster. Feel free to connect us anytime.