Have you just brought the Epson Workforce WF-2630 home and are planning to set it up, but do not know how? There is nothing to worry about. Most of the Epson printer’s models come with a very easy and user-friendly setup procedure.
Thus, you can easily set up your Epson printer all by yourself. Even if you don’t have that much technical knowledge, you can set up your printer by simply following some easy-to-apply steps. Just go through them one by one and implement them as stated.
Table of Contents
Setup Procedure of Epson WF 2630:
Here, we will let you know the complete method to set up the Epson WF 2630 for both Windows and Mac. So, go through the methods and perform properly to get your job done by yourself.
Unbox your Printer
At the very beginning, you have to take your Epson printer out of the box. You have to remove all the packing materials, stickers and labels from the printer. Remove all the tapes from your printer after removing the foams. When you are done, start setting it up.
Epson Workforce WF 2630 Setup on Windows
You can use the CD/DVD that came with your printer to install the printer software. You can also download it from the official website of Epson according to the Windows 32 bit or 64 bit. Here are the steps that you have to go through to set up your Epson WF 2630 on your Windows device.
- Go to the official website of Epson. Check if any latest software update is available there that suits your Windows configuration. Choose the driver which is suitable for your Epson WF 2630.
- You will find three tabs there. Drivers, Utilities and Firmwares. Download the driver by clicking on the Drivers tab. You can also find it there in the Maintenance tab. Download it by clicking on the Download button.
- When the download process is done, click on the Downloaded file and the driver and the software installation process will start. Select the Device Manager Menu after going to the Device Manager.
- There, you will see a list of hardware categories. Select “Update Printer Driver for Epson Workforce WF-2630” after going to the Driver tab. Until the installation process is done, you have to wait. When the installation process will finish, check if your device is working properly.
- If it is not working properly, you have to update it properly and make sure the Automatic Update is on. You must keep the on the Auto Update all the time.
- Select Settings that you see on the right side of the screen. Change the settings as you want after clicking on the PC settings.
- Select the Update and Recovery option and choose Windows Update.
- Now, you will find a menu saying Install updates automatically. Select that and Windows will be updated automatically when the network is available.
These were all the steps that you have to perform to set up your Epson Workforce WF 2630 on your Windows device.
Epson Workforce WF 2630 Setup on Mac
You will be able to get all the new versions and also able to access all the features after setting up your Epson Workforce WF 2630 on your Mac OS. From the official website of Epson, you will get the latest updates. Using the CD/DVD that came with your printer, you can install the Epson software or you can download it from the official website of your printer.
Here are the steps that you have to go through to set up your Epson Workforce WF 2630 on your Mac OS.
- You will see a screen showing you the set of languages that your printer uses. Choose the language that you prefer. Select the software driver that suits your Epson Workforce WF 2630.
- On your Mac device, go to the printer driver folder. In your Mac OS, install the Epson Workforce WF 2630 using the Admin username and password. Then choose the Install button. Proceed after putting all the details there. Now, you have to select OK and the installation process continues.
- Agree with the terms and conditions after reading and understanding those. Click on the checkbox beside “I agree to the agreement”. Select OK then.
- Reset your computer after completing the installation process. Click on the Applications, Utilities Printer options.
- Choose the model of your printer and go to the Printer Setup Utility folder. Epson Workforce WF 2630 can do wireless WiFi direct printing.
- Select the type of your connection in your printer before printing. Now, select the Page Setup option and according to your choice, choose the Printouts options.
- According to the size of the paper, Edge Glides can be adjusted.
These were all the instructions that you have to perform to set up your Epson Workforce WF 2630 in your Mac OS.
So, these were all the things that you have to do to set up the Epson Workforce WF 2630. Hopefully, you will get all the information that you need and following these, you will be able to set up your Epson printer.
People Also Ask
Q. How to reset the Epson Workforce WF 2630?
- Here are the steps that you have to perform to reset your Epson Workforce WF 2630.
- Select Setup using the Up or Down arrow and click OK.
- Choose Restore Default Settings using the Up or Down arrow button and click OK.
- Select one of these three options using the Up or Down arrow key and click OK.
- Network Settings.
- Fax Settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings.
- Now, reset the selected settings using the Up arrow. You can cancel the operation using the Down arrow.
Q. How to set up an Epson printer to fax?
- Check out the steps that you have to perform to set your Epson Workforce WF 2630 to fax.
- Put your documents that you want to fax on the glass after opening the scanner lid. You have to put that documents print-side facing down. Close the scanner lid then.
- Set “Fax” as your desired function using your Epson printer’s control panel.
- Put the fax number of the recipient using the keypad of the control panel.
- Send the document in color or black and white using the arrow button.
- Send your fax by pressing the Start button.
Q. How to get the password for the Epson printer?
- Here are the steps following which you can get a user ID and Password for printing.
- Go to the Windows Desktop. From the taskbar of your Windows, right-click on the product and go to the Printer Settings.
- Then select the Maintenance tab.
- After that, you have to click the Printer and Option Information button.
- Choose the checkbox called Save Access Control Settings.
- Here you have to put the username and the password.
- Select OK after that.