Dell Printers are one of such printing devices known for its incredible compatibility features. Connect with Dell Printer Customer Support Phone Number +855-534-1508 to avail all Dell Printer related help at desk. Now it is much easier to Install and configure a Dell Printer Driver on Mac OS X.
Dell Printers are compatible for both personal and professional work. It is designed with highly advanced technology. It maximizes the possibilities to connect with it multiple smart devices. Be it Windows or Mac, Dell Printers offer impeccable printing solutions.Installing Dell Printer Driver on Mac OS X is not an easier task. It involves several crucial steps. You need to install your Dell Printer with higher proficiency to avoid further inconvenience.
Steps to Install and Configure a Dell Printer Driver on Mac OS X:
Here you can find the most appropriate solutions to install and configure Dell Printer in lesser span of time. Go through the down mentions steps to make this process less strenuous. You can also visit Dell printer Tech support for instant remote help.
Step1: Download and Install the Dell Printer Driver
- First of all, you need to navigate to the Dell support official website and download the Dell printer driver.
- Next follow the Installer Wizard to complete the driver installation process.
Step2: Add a Network Printer By Using IP Address/Hostname
- First of all, you need to navigate to the Apple Icon at the upper left corner.
- Next you need to select System Preferences from the menu to select print and Fax option.
- Now press the + icon to open Add Printer application.
- Go to the toolbar option there and select an IP address.
- Fill all the necessary information followed by pressing the Add button.
- Now choose the installation option as per your printer and press the Continue button to complete the process.
Step3: Add a USB Printer
- First of all, you need to click on “Apple icon” followed by selecting “System Preferences” options.
- Choose “Print & Fax” option and thus press the “+ (plus)” icon.
- Select “Default” at the top toolbar, in order to add printer window.
Step4: Select Printing Options through Command
- If the printer is not listed on your Mac, choose select the printer option under command.
- Now press Command + P to choose the correct Print queue.
- Press the Show Details option to check available printers.
- Click on print to send a print job.
Get immediate help at Dell Printer Tech Support Service for Dell Printer Issues:
Get in touch with Dell Printer Customer Support Number +855-534-1508 for instant troubleshooting solutions. We are team of expert and professional technicians available 24*7. We offer most comprehensive and user friendly solutions to every Dell users. Our tech support team aim to resolve all customer related queries related to Dell printers. Hence dial the toll free number for immediate professional support.