The Epson XP-400 End of service life error is usually an error message which appears as “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of their service life” which means that your Epson XP-400 printer has red light blinking issue. The Epson printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads which collects wasted ink while cleaning and printing process is being performed. When this ink pad reaches its end, the Epson XP-400 conveys users a warning message and refuse to function further. Waste Ink Pads are normally a huge collection of sponge pads inside the printer that are responsible for absorbing, collecting, adjusting unused ink while in the process of printing, as well as cleaning of the print-head. Once these Waste Ink Pads are in a state of overflow mode, the printer will stop working automatically further by leaving this error message. Hence it calls for immediate action to fix Epson XP-400 End of Service Life Error problem.
Table of Contents
Steps to troubleshoot Epson XP -400 end of service life error
Step 1: Connect the computer
- The very first step is simply to connect the computer to the printer
- Connect the Epson XP-400 to computer with the help of USB cable
Step 2: Power on the printer
- Next, power on the Epson printer and then, wait for the printer to get into ready state to come in normal mode.
Step 3: Reset phase
- Now, simply open and then, reset the required software by choosing the printer.
Step 4: Check the counters
- Click on the Read waste counters to perform a thorough check of the page counters of the Epson printer.
- At last, simply click on the “Reset waste counters” icon to complete the process.
Step 5: Enter the reset key
- Enter on the reset key and then, click on the “OK” iconto reset the page counter later. When the reset process is completed then, tap on the “OK” icon next just once.
- Power off and then, power on the printer to go ahead with the clearing of waste ink pad counter
Dial at Epson Printer Support Number for instant answers to Epson queries!
Get in touch with our expert technicians at Epson Printer Support Number which is available for users 24*7 hours a day to assist them in fixing any kind of issues faster. Our solutions are instant to use by customers as and when needed by them. We deliver our services to users that are matched according to their expectations.