How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 077-900?
Error Code 077-900 is a typical Dell Printer sensor input error. Visit Dell Printer Customer Support Number to fix this error in less time and effort. One of the most efficient ways to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 077-900 is by clearing the printing path of your machine. When an internal issue has been detected by exit sensors, Error code 077-900 pops up suddenly. This is an unexpected sensor input errors that affects your Dell machine. The prime cause of this error is paper jam. When a piece of papers or documents get struck inside the printer, you start getting this error. The sensor detects the foreign object inside you printer and displays this error on screen. You can get rid of this error by simply restarting your printer.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error Code 077-900:
This error is not as knotty as you might think. Through simple and easy troubleshooting steps, you can fix this error effectively. Clear paper jam and restart the rollers to rectify this error to its roots. Here you can find the best possible solutions to fix this error in less time and effort possible. Dell Printers that are in general get effected by this error are 3130CN, 3130CDN and 3115 CN CN Dell Laser Printers.
- First of all, you need to remove all the USB cables and Ethernet ports. Make sure to turn off your printer before doing so.
- Secondly, check the inside of your printer thoroughly. If you find any jammed papers or documents, remove them carefully with our making any damage.
- Next you need to make sure whether the error is occurring or not. Turn on you device and look for this error on the display.
- Call at Dell Printer Helpline Number, if the error recurs. You can find instantaneous help by expert professionals.
- Next, print a system setting report, if no errors are found.
- Now you need to reconnect the all the USB and Ethernet cables to print a Windows Test Page.
- If the Windows test page comes out fine, the printer is working fine.
- You need to clean the feed rollers of your printer after turning of the printer, if the error recurs.
- Next you need to boot your device in Customer Mode to run a Manual Feed Test.
- Try another paper tray, if you hear any abnormal noises.
- Print again and check if everything is fine or not. Now you need to turn on your printer to print another System Settings Report.
- If everything works fine, you can use your printer as before again.
Dial Dell Printer Tech Support Number for More Reliable Help:
Get in touch with Dell Printer Support Phone Number +855-534-1508 and get immediate help. Our technical team comprises expert and professional technicians available 24*7. We look forward to resolve any technical issues with utmost priority. Our techies aim to deliver more composed and comprehensive result possible to meet customer demand. Hence dial the toll free number now and get professional help in less time and effort.