How To Setup Epson Printer Connection To Mac In A Wireless Mode?
Setup Epson Printer Connection To Mac connection of a wired printer is an easy process. You simply have to pick the right cable, and then plug it into one end into the printer and the other into the desktop. But establishing a proper connection of a wireless printer comes as bit tough process. Even if you have everything executing smoothly, still some or the other issue will arise. So, one of them is to ensure that there are multiple type of wireless printing process such as Bluetooth-enabled printers and Wi-Fi printers. Well, here our goal is to cover steps needed to Setup Epson Printer Connection To Mac in a wireless mode. Here are step-by-step instructions explained to go ahead with the method.
Steps to make an Epson Printer connection to Mac in a wireless mode
Step 1: Setting up of DHCP
- When you have first brought an Epson printer, it can’t be connected to the network. So, here users need to set it up by changing the network settings with the help if DHCP configuration.
- Now, download and install the Epson driver to its latest version with the help of specialized software to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- Tap the ‘download page’ and then, scroll down completely to confirm the download process. It will start downloading in the left hand corner of the window.
- When completed, open up the file to extract it and then, double click on the “.dmg file”. Double click on the first ‘.pkg file’ and follow all the installation instructions.
- At the end, you will be displayed a message by saying “The printer is not connected via USB”. Click on the “Connect printer via network” and choose the “continue” icon.
Step 2: Installation of the Epson printer
Navigate to the ‘System Preferences’ icon and then, open up the ‘Printers and Scanners’ icon.
- Now, work with the plus button which can easily be found in the bottom left corner of the screen and click the “add printer or scanner” icon.
- A new window will open automatically where users advised by Epson Technical Support Desk professionals to enter some valid information.
- Select the IP which is located at the top and follow all instructions to fill up the form accurately. Once done, just click the ‘Add’ button. The printer should now be set up and ready to work
Step 3: Printing over the vend with Epson
- The first thing is to perform a test print by heading over to the “History” tab and click on a sale icon.
- Click the view receipt option and then, pick up the receipt template which users wishes to work with and click the ‘print’ icon.
Dial us at Epson Customer Service Phone Number for immediate response to issues
We encourage users to reach us at Epson Service Center Number to help us know their queries the printer device and thus delivered right solutions. Technicians are available 24 hours to assist users solve their related problems while instant replies are being conveyed to them. Feel free to connect to us anytime and get your problems fixed up by our expert technicians.