How to Resolve Lexmark Communication Not Available Windows 10?
There is nothing more frustrating than a “Communication Not Available” error. If you are tired of this error, make a quick call at Lexmark Printer Customer Support. This blog will help you to resolve Lexmark Communication Not Available Windows 10 error in simple yet effective steps.
While you try to print on Lexmark Printer, you face communication error. It is the most annoying error that a printer user can face. A number of things may result into this error. If your Lexmark Printer is not working with Windows 10, it typically means that Lexmark Printer cannot communicate with computer.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Lexmark Communication Not Available Windows 10:
If you are looking for an answer for “how to fix printer communication error”, this blog will help you out. Here we have discussed the most suitable solution to fix Lexmark X4650 not working in Windows 10. You can also check with Lexmark Printer Customer Care Support for more relatable help.
Solution1: Reboot Your System and Turn off Your Printer
This general solution often turns out to be exceptionally effective. You just simply need to turn you printer off for a while. Along with that, reboot your system which the printer is connected with. This trick can be magic for some users.
Solution2: Stop and Start Printer Spooler
- First thing you need to do is to press the Windows and the R button together to open the Run dialog box.
- Now type services.msc followed by clicking on the Ok button.
- You need to now find the Sprint Spooler from the list. Now open its properties dialog box to proceed further.
- Press the Stop button in General option.
- Now click on Ok button to disable the service.
- Now open the properties dialog box again to enable it again.
Solution3: Uninstall Printer and Update Driver Again
- First of all, disconnect your Printer and press the Windows and R button together.
- When the Run dialog box appears, type devmgmt.msc and press Ok.
- In Print queues, you need to find your printer.
- Now uninstall the printer device through right clicking on it.
- Restart your system so that the changes can take place.
If you are using USB cable to connect your printer with system, you can perform the following steps:
- Expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers’ branch after opening Device Manager.
- Click on USB Root Hub Device followed by clicking on Power Management.
- Disable the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option.
- Now click on OK button and reboot your computer.
Dial Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number for Informative Results:
If you are looking for more suitable results, you can directly place a call at Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number. Being a team of well skilled engineers, we offer complete solution under single roof. Freeing yourself from technical glitches related to Lexmark Printer is much easier with our 24*7 availability. Hence dial the toll free number now to get personalized solution at your desk.