HP Printers stands out amongst the biggest brand names in the industry. But in numerous occasions, users find their HP Printer in error state which happens due to hardware related issues in the printer. Get help from the experts and fix HP Printer is in error state. Dial the toll-free HP printer toll-free number to avail help from our experts to fix your issues.
Table of Contents
What Causes Your HP Printer is in Error State?
- Driver Software Conflict
- Outdated HP Printer Driver
- Problem with Windows System File
- Connection Issues
- Problem with the specific printer hardware like toner or fuser
- Problem with the parallel port
Easy Method To Solve HP Printer Is In Error State
Here, are the fixes for you applying which you can get your printer out of the error state.
Method 1: Check Network Connection
Check whether your printer is connected to the computer or not by taking a look at the ports and cable or restart your router along with the printer and the computer.
Method 2: Fix the Parallel Port Settings
Did you just upgraded your PC to Windows 10 and now finding your printer connected via parallel port refuses to work? Follow the steps given below and fix your issues.
- Firstly, Go to the device manager
- Now locate the parallel port option
- Then, double click and open the properties sheet
- Click on the ‘Post Settings’ tab there
- Then, select the option ‘Use any interrupt assigned to the port’
- Finally, Click OK to proceed with the changes
Method 3: Install / Update HP Printer Driver
Go to your Computer’s device manager and check whether you have installed the driver software for your HP Printer. If it is already installed, check whether it is updated or not. Just update your printer driver software and the issues will be resolved.
Related Blog Post: How to Fix HP Printer in Error State Windows 10?
Connect with our skilled tech help on +855-534-1508 for the printer in error state hp laserjet:
You need to call at our toll-free HP Printer Support to seek best-fitted solutions from our skilled experts to fix all possible printer related errors. We strive to deliver the best solutions for you.