Now printers are not about printing anymore. It has evolved so many possibilities around it. If you are trying to make your HP Printer a hotspot to connect multiple Windows system, place a quick call at HP Printer Support Number +855-534-1508. The team will proffer help to share HP Printer on Windows 10 Network.
With the emergence of advanced technology, you can now share a printer over network. HP Printers are adorned with such features that make it possible to connect many devices with a single printer. It works as a hotspot that helps you to print from any Windows devices from anywhere. windows 10 printer sharing not working to expand the possibilities to print. You simple need to configure the printer and the system to make them the member of same home group.
Efficacious Solutions to Share HP Printer on Windows 10 Network:
Before you start to share HP Printer on Windows 10 Network, there are some prerequisite steps that you need to follow. Read the blog out to know how to share a printer from a local Windows 7 computer. You can also connect with HP Printer Customer Care Support to learn more about the process.
- First thing you need to do is to install the HP Printer software.
- Make sure that your HP Printer is properly connected to your Windows 10 system.
- Ensure the communication and functions by printing a test page.
- In most HP Printers, the sharing got enabled on the first stage. But if does not, follow the mentioned steps to share your HP Printer on Windows 10 Network.
- Click on Start button followed by clicking on Control Panel. Open Hardware and Sound Devices and thus click on Devices or Printers.
- Choose the HP Printer that you want to share over network and thus right click on it
- Choose Printer Properties and click on “Sharing” tab.
- After checking, click on the “Share this printer” checkbox.
- Click on Apply and then on Ok.
- Under Windows 7 Network and Sharing Center, check all the network settings. You can find the option in Advanced Sharing Settings.
- Make sure that the Turn on file and printer sharing is enabled under File and Printer Sharing. If the option is not enabled, the other user on the network sharing will not be able to see the print driver on the network.
- Check whether the printer is in Ready State or not.
- Make sure that both the HP Printer and the System is turned on to Fix windows 10 printer sharing not working
- Keep the system turned on through the sharing printing process.
Why to Rely on HP Printer Technical Support?
Our team comprises the following features and qualities that make us best in the market:
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
Resolve windows 10 cannot find network printer Errors By HP Printer Customer Services
In case you are unable to share HP Printer on Windows 10 Network, we are here to help you out. HP Printer Repair Services Team will guide you thoroughly to make your entire HP Printer related queries disappear.