How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
If you have bought the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer recently and want to set it up, you should be aware of the exact procedure to do so. It’s not a complicated process and if you want to know how to set up the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer, then follow the instructions given here and you should be able to do that easily.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Setup Procedure
Mentioned below are the exact steps and procedures to set up an HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer. Follow the steps one by one and it should be done in no time.
Step 1: Unbox Your Printer
At the very beginning, you have to unbox your printer, remove all the stickers and packing materials.
- Unbox the printer.
- From the control panel of the printer, you have to remove the film.
- Clean all the packing materials from the scanner glass after lifting the scanner lid and then close it.
Step 2: Set Your Preferences after Connecting the Power Cord
Connect the printer with an electrical wall outlet and turn it on. Set your preferences after that.
One thing you have to keep in mind is that you cannot connect the USB cable while going through this process. During the software installation process, the connection to your device gets established.
- First, you have to connect one end of the power cord to the back of your printer and plug the other end into an electrical wall outlet.
- Now press the power button of the printer if it does not turn on automatically.
- Select your preferred language on the printer control panel and click Confirm.
- Choose your country.
Step 3: Ink Cartridges Installation
Now you have to install the HP ink cartridges that you got with the printer. Here are the steps to follow to do so.
- First, you have to lift the ink cartridge access door after opening the front door of the printer. Then the carriage will move to the center of your printer.
- You can continue after the carriage stops to move.
- Now remove the film from the ink cartridges after getting the ink cartridges out from the box. You should be aware that you can only touch the ink cartridge’s black plastic.
- Put the cartridges into the correct slots.
- Now close the front door after closing the ink cartridges access door.
- Click OK on the control panel of your printer.
Step 4: Put Paper into the Input Tray
Into the input tray, you have to put A4 paper. Then, with an automated tool, you have to align the printhead.
- Clean all the packing materials from the input tray after pulling it out.
- Into the tray, put plain white A4 papers. You have to keep the print side down and the short edge forward.
- Until the paper width guides rest against the paper’s edge, you have to slide them in.
- Next, insert the input tray into the printer.
- Click OK on the control panel of your printer.
- Put the printheads in order.
- If you find a prompt to align the printhead, click OK to go through the process.
- If you do not find any prompt to align the printhead, choose the option Align Printhead that you are going to find in the control panel’s setup menu.
An alignment page gets printed after this.
- Now, on the scanner glass, you have to put the alignment page after opening the scanner lid. Facedown the page and put it at the top of the engraved guides aligned page that you will see near the glass’s back corner.
- Now click on the option Scan after closing the scanner lid.
You will see a message on the control panel saying Alignment Successful after the alignment page gets scanned by the printer.
Step 5: Download the Software of Your Printer
You have done the hardware setup process of your HP printer. Now you have to download your printer software. Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to the official website of HP and find the software of your printer searching by the model name of the printer.
- Click on the tab of the Software, Driver, and Firmware.
- Determine your operating system’s version.
- You will see the available driver and software for your printer.
- Choose the driver and download it. Do not interrupt the download.
- Press the Driver Download button and that will get the driver downloaded on your PC.
- Selecting the Use guides tab, you can get the manual. Choose and download the guide you want.
Step 6: Install the Software of Your Printer
After downloading the printer driver, you have to install it. Follow these steps to do that.
- First, you have to get into the Downloads folder of your device.
- According to your operating system, find the .dmg or .exe setup file.
- Then you have to begin the installation by double-clicking on the setup file.
- Put a tick mark on the box next to ‘Licence Agreement,’ or click on the ‘I Agree’ button. Without accepting this you cannot continue with this process.
- Choose your preferred language, your region, and purpose for installation, after you see the option.
- Then select the type of your connection and connect your printer to the device.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the setup.
These were the complete set of instructions to install your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer. Hope you have already set up your new HP printer following the above instructions.