Error Code h4-00 emerges due to overheating of fuser. Whenever this error appears on the display screen, adjust your printer’s position. Separate it from the wall or maintain a border to avoid serious damage. You should make room for the ventilation to resolve Sharp Printer Error Code h4-00.
Sharp Printer Error Code h4-00 appears when the printer cannot ventilate properly. To keep this error in check, you need to keep your copier fresh and also ventilate all the times. Too much heat compromises the heat detector and thus gives you the h4-00 error.
Table of Contents
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot Sharp Printer Error Code h4-00:
Whenever and wherever this Sharp Printer Error Codes appears, you need to follow out simple and easy troubleshooting procedure. Else you can read out the blog or contact Sharp Printer Repair Service to get to the roots of the error.
- First of all, you need to press the Clear key followed by clicking on Auto button twice.
- You need to make a sequence like: clear-auto-clear-auto.
- Next you will get to see two consecutive sets of numbers. These numbers indicate how many copied you want to have.
- As you choose, the screen will black out completely.
- You need to add 10 copies and a total of 14 copies.
- After doing so, if you are willing to have the copies printed, press the Star Key.
- As you press the Green button, the screen will black out one more time.
- Now finally turn your printer off and on again to dismiss the Sharp Printer Error Code h4-00.
Obtain 24*7 Support Services to Annihilate Sharp Printer Related Errors:
If the error Sharp Printer Error Code h4-00 still recurs and give you nightmares, grab our Sharp Printer Support Phone Number. With complete guidance, we help our customers to deal with all Sharp Printer related errors. No matter how complex or troubling the error is, we proffer step by step services at your desk. Our 24*7 availability guides you thoroughly. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all troubleshooting stress.