How to Resolve Epson Printer Offline on Windows 10?
What can be more frustrating than a printer showing offline status out of nowhere? Wireless Printer Offline Windows 10 means that you no longer can print your file. With the help of Epson Printer Technical Support Number +855-534-1508 , you can enjoy printing again. Read this blog to Resolve Epson Printer Offline on Windows 10 step by step.
“How do you fix a printer that is offline on a mac?” is one of the most irritating questions that every printer user has to face. If you are thinking “Why my Epson printer is showing offline?”, then the error is around the corner. Epson printer offline error pops in due to several reasons. Slow network connection or bad cable connection can boosts such errors. This error also emerges due to out-dated or corrupted drivers.Sometime it also Shows Epson printer offline error on Windows 7 and windows 8.But you don’t have yo Bother about these errors. Just Follow Below solutions to Reslove Epson printer offline Error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Offline on Windows 10:
This pesky error can make you pull your hair and even drives you crazy. But there is nothing to worry anymore. This blog proffers you simple and easy solutions to make this error disappear. Learn more about this error with the help of Epson Printer Customer Care Service for more help.
Solution 1: Disabling of Printer Offline Feature
- First of all, you need to press the Windows and the R button together to open the Run dialog box.
- As soon as the box appears, type Control and thus press the Enter button.
- Look for Devices and Printers in there and then click on it.
- Click on “See what’s printing” after right clicking on the printer.
- Make sure that the “Use printer offline” option is unmarked.
- Choose “Set as Default Printer” after clicking on Printer again.
- Check whether error recurs or not
Solution2: Updating of Epson Printer Driver
- First of all, you need to download a Driver Update Software.
- As you install the software, run it by clicking on the Scan Now button.
- It will help you to detect any problem within your printer.
- Now click on the Update button to download and install correct driver automatically.
- Restart your computer to save changes
Solution3: Reinstallation of Epson Printer
- Invoke Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R button together.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” followed by clicking on the Enter button.
- Look for Epson Printer device in the printer queue and thus click on Uninstall.
- Again invoke Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R Button
- Now you need to type Control and thus hit the Enter button.
- Choose Device and Printers and thus click on “Add a Printer” option.
- Windows 7 users, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Now click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed.”
- Next choose Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname followed by clicking on Next.
- Enter the IP Address and Port Name and thus click on Next to complete the reinstallation process.
- Restart your system to save the changes.
Place a call at Epson printer customer service number for more help:
If you are unable to fix this error on you own, we are here to proffer comprehensive help. With complete guidance, Epson Printer Customer Service Number +855-534-1508 takes care of all your Epson issues. No matter how complex the error is, we offer simple and easy solutions. Hence dial up the toll free number now to get 24*7 supports to free yourself from all headaches.