How to Install Brother Printers without a CD-ROM?
Many people have no idea “How do I make my Brother HL 2270dw wireless?” Brother Printer Customer Support Number +855-534-1508 helps you to in any Brother Printer related queries. If you are trying to install Brother Printer without a CD-ROM, this blog will help you out.
Brother Printer is a perfect amalgamation of innovation and technology. Sleek, simple and easy to go features make Brother Printer installation process easier. This blog compiles a general idea of all types of Brother Printer installation procedures. With the help of the blog, you can annihilate the following issues:
- How to install brother printer to laptop
- How to install brother printer with cd
- How to install brother wireless printer without cd on mac
- How to install brother printer on windows 7
- Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup without cd
Effective Steps to Connect Brother Printer without a CD-ROM:
The process to setup Brother hl-2270dw wireless without cd is not as troubling as you may think. You need simple and easy solutions to make your printer working without having an installation disk. Read this blog or take help from Brother Printer Customer Care Support for more help.
Step1: Look for Brother Printer Driver
- First thing, you need to navigate to the official website of Brother Printer.
- Note down the model number of your printer and follow the instructions.
- When asked whether you need Windows or Macintosh Driver, choose pertinent option.
- Navigate to your computer’s Download folder and move the downloaded file to Printers Folder.
- As you run the installation file, the setup prompts will keep you moving to the next step.
- The “Printers” folder is in the Control Panel on the hard drive of your system.
- If it is not there initially, drag and drop it in the right location if needed.
Step2: Configure Printer to Network
- Gather the wireless network information like the network name and passwords.
- The preferred network name is SSID. And the password is network keys or encryption keys.
- You can find such information on the sticker of the router.
- Grab a USB cable to start the installation process.
- Turn on the computer and open the printer network driver.
- Select the configuration option and thus choose “Brother Peer-to-Peer Network.”
- Next you need to connect the USB cable to Printer and the Computer.
- Change the Firewall settings and make changes in the Antivirus software.
- Give printer access to network and thus choose “Wireless Setup”.
- Ensure that the printer is working on network rather than on USB hard drive
- Follow the remaining prompts for setup and thus unplug the USB.
- Finally test the setup through a test print.
Dial Brother Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
To know more about printer related errors and the solutions to troubleshoot them with less effort and time, call anytime at Brother Printer Customer Service Number and get your errors resolved. Their attitude to resolve all customer related problems will help you to get with any printer related issues in time. Hence make a call at the toll free number to free you from Brother Issues.