HP Printer Error Code 30 in general appears when the printer has not been in used for long. Get efficient help from HP Printer Customer Support Number +855-534-1508 to get rid of this error. The process to fix HP Printer not activated Error Code 30 is not as strenuous as you may think. It is a general error that bugs HP Photo Smart Series printers due to less activity. When the printer is not been used for 3 months, you get this error. While trying to work with the printer, you get the error message, “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 30:
There are many ways to get rid of this error in lesser time and effort. Being a typical printer error, the troubleshooting process is also as simple as you may think. Here we have discussed the proper solutions to isolate this error from its very core. You can also visit HP Printer Customer Care Services for more relaable help.
Solution 1: Resetting of your HP Printer
- First of all, you need to detach all the power cables from the rear side of the printer as well as from the wall outlet. Make sure the printer is “On” during that time.
- You need to detach all the other cables along with USBs from the printer.
- Now press and hold the printer’s power button for a good 15 seconds.
- Make sure the printer is properly connected with the wall outlet not to the surge protector.
- Now connect the power cables again to resume your printing process. Make sure that the printer is turned on by itself after attaching the cables.
Solution 2: Manual Resetting of the Internet Explorer Bowser
- The first and foremost thing, you need to do is to press the Windows Key and the R button simultaneously.
- Next type “inetcpl.cpl” command in the Run window followed by pressing the Ok button. This will help you to access the Internet Explorer properties.
- Now navigate to the “Advanced” menu to select Reset option. Thus you can reset the internet explorer.
- Now try to browse using Internet Explorer.
- For Chrome users, click on the “More” icon at the extreme top right corner. And then click on “Settings”.
- Next select “Show Advanced Setting” option from the menu and tap on “Reset Settings” option.
- In the newly opened window, click on Reset mode option.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support and Service Number for Prompt Replies:
If HP Printer not activated Error Code 30 show, call at HP Customer Service Number for urgent repair. Backed by team of highly proficient and expert technocrats, we are available 24*7. We offer immediate replies to all customer related issues. Our simple yet effective troubleshooting approach helps users to deal with printing glitches instantly. We also offer recommendations to keep your device trouble-free in future too. We provide the most filtered solutions to make troubleshooting easier for users. So dial up the toll free number now and avail personalized help.