How to Fix HP LaserJet Printer service Error Code 49.4c02?
Error Code 49.4c02 is a typical Print Job Error in HP Printer. Dial up HP Printer Customer Support Number +855-534-1508 to know more about this HP Printer error. You can easily fix HP LaserJet Printer service Error Code 49.4c02 by deleting the print jobs in the queue. This error is one of the most general errors that affect the printing process. If you have this error, your device calls for sudden restart. This error disturbs all the operations being performed in the print queue. You need to get rid of this error to make your work smooth and trouble-free.
Being struck in the middle of a printing task can be frustrating. This error not only hampers your works but also affect the printer’s performance.
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot HP LaserJet Printer service Error Code 49.4c02:
There is nothing to freak out. Simple yet efficient troubleshooting solutions are enough to resolve this error. By simply deleting the print jobs in the print queue, you can get rid of this error in lesser time possible. Here you can find such easy and appropriate troubleshooting solutions perfect for such sort of errors. Visit our HP Printer Customer Care team for more reliable information.
Solution 1: Deletion of any print jobs in the print queue
- First of all, you need to do is to clear all the jobs being held in the print queue.
- The first thing you need to do is to click on the Printer Icon on the right hand corner.
- Open the Printer Device followed by right clicking to open the Print Queue.
- A print job list will open up. Now delete all the jobs from the print queue
Solution 2: Print a Test Page
- First of all, turn your printer off followed by removing all the plugs from the printer as well as from your system.
- Now turn your printer on and check if the printer switches to ready state or not.
- Finally, print a test page.
- If the test page comes out, the error is within the print jobs on the queue.
Solution 3: Disable Advance Printing Features
- First of all, you need to click on Windows Logo Printers and select Printer Queue.
- Now choose printing preferences to choose “Advanced” option from there.
- Next select Advanced Printing features under Document Option followed by disabling it.
- Finally print a test page again to look for the error.
Solution 4: Make Sure the Printing Font is not Franklin Gothic Book
Sometimes, the error might occur if you use Franklin Gothic Book Font as printing font. Change the printing font to rectify this error.
Solution 5: Flash and Update the Printer’s Firmware
If the printer firmware is not up-to-date, there are possibilities that it might be corrupted or damaged. You need to flash your printer’s firmware to fix this error instantly.
Hurry! Dial HP Printer Customer Support and Service Number for Immediate Help:
If the error recurs, call at HP Printer Customer Service Number for professional technical help. We are here available 24*7 to offer comprehensive customer supports. Backed by a team of skillful and energetic technicians, we offer round the clock services to every customer in distress. Our composed and user friendly solutions help user to get rid of technical glitches in a minute. We try to resolve your complex to complex issues in no time. With deep technical knowledge, we ease down all your stress by assisting you through hectic process. So call in the number now and isolate HP Printer technical issues instantly.