How to Fix Epson 3540 Printer 0x60 Errors?
The Epson printer error 0x60 issue occurs due to severe program lock-up process, slow PC performance issues, unexpected system freezing process, startup and shut down technical glitches, installation errors and last but not the least the hardware failure issue. It is suggested that users should immediately get rid of this error in the shortest time possible. Our Epson professional experts have penned down an appropriate solution to solve the Epson printer 0x60 errors.
Fix Epson 3540 Printer 0x60 Errors by Epson Support
Step1: Remove the program which has recently been installed:
- Go to the “Control Panel” and then choose the “Uninstall a program” option
- Right-click on the software which you wish to uninstall and then click on the “Uninstall” button. It is always advised to mention that the SmartPCFixer has the un-installation function which will further save user’s time by fixing errors smoothly.
Step2: Check for various updates available for Windows system.
- Click the “Start” button and then type the Windows update message in the search box. Hit the “check for update” option.
Step3: Run the SFC tool
- To resolve the Epson printer error 0x60, System File Checker tool is essential to include with the Windows system as it allows users to conduct a deep scan process by restoring all the corrupted Windows system files.
- Click the “Start” option and type the “CMD” command in the search box. Right-click the “CMD” command and run the administrator account.
- At the command prompt section, simply type “sfc /scannow”, and hit the “ENTER” button
Step4: Log on windows in Safe mode
- With the help of Networking tool, simply check whether this error still pops up in Windows or not?
- Click the “Start” option and then type the MSCONFIG message.
- Next, hit the Boot icon from the pop up dialog.
- Next, tick the Safe Boot option in the Boot section and then select the Network and Reboot the PC.
For more issues related to Epson printer, we encourage users to get in touch at our Epson Customer Support Service. We are available for users 24*7 hours days to help overcome their unexpected Epson printer issues promptly.