How to Connect Printer to Wi-Fi Router?
Nowadays, printing has become extremely easy for wireless printers. If you want two or more computers on a single wireless network, you can easily connect printer to Wireless router to use with your computer. If you do not know how to go about this process, no worries. Follow this article and get to know How to connect printer to Wireless router.
Modern printers support wireless printing that means you can easily take prints from your laptop, and smartphones without much trouble. With the help of wireless printing, you don’t even have to be in the same room for initiating prints. Using wireless printing you can easily print whatever you want on just a single click.
Wireless printing is the best option for home and office. When you connect the printer to any wireless connection, the device accessible by all devices connected to the network. So that anyone can join the network and take prints easily anytime.
But before further processing in the print job, make sure to connect to a wireless network. Once you set up your printer with a wireless network, then the printer will be available in the network section of your computer.
Your printer must have a USB cable so that you can connect your printer your router. Setting up a wired printer to print wirelessly is easy. In this article, you will get to know How to connect printer to Wireless router in a few simple steps.
If you are using a wired printer, you need to connect your printer with Windows first. With an Ethernet port or USB cable you can do it properly. The process is something that requires both printer and system side configuration.
Efficacious Step by Step Process to Connect Printer to Wi-Fi Printer:
There are many ways to do that. You simply need to attach it the modern computer network connection. This blog will help you to do that in efficient manner. You can also connect with Printer Repair Service to avoid errors.
Step 1: Connect With Wired Printer
- Connect your printer with the router using the Ethernet cable or USB cables.
- Not all routers support USB, so make sure of that before starting the connection process.
- Now plug in the printer with the wall outlet and supply power.
- Power on the printer and wait until its functions start properly.
- Now unplug the power from the rear side and wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug it back if any issues recur during installation.
Step 2: Windows Set Up
- First you need to click on Start button followed by choosing the Devices and Printers option.
- Next click on “Add a Printer”
- Choose “Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer” under Add Printer Section.
- Look for the printer that you have connected to the network recently.
- Click on Next followed by clicking on Install Driver.
- In the prompted window, enter the username and the password.
- Follow out the onscreen instructions and thus finally click on Next.
- When the whole process completes, you will be ready to use your printer.
Alternate Methods To Connect Printer To Wireless Router
Method 1: Create Connection with a wired printer
- First, connect your Epson Printer with the router using an ethernet cable or USB cable.
- All routers don’t support USB, so make sure USB port is available on your router.
- Plug-in the power code and press the start button and wait till the printer start functioning.
- Now unplug the power cable and wait for 10 seconds.
- Next, plug in the power supply again.
Method 2: Set your printer with Windows system
- Start your system and type in “device and printers” in the search bar and hit enter.
- Next, choose “Add printer” and then select “Add network” under the printer section.
- Now, look for the printer that you connected with the network in the network section.
- Then, choose to install drivers.
- If any login window popups, enter your username and password.
- Next, follow the system guided instructions carefully and click on Next
Method 3: Set your printer with MAC system
- Startup your computer and click on the Apple menu.
- Choose system preference and then select “Print and Scan.”
- Now, select the “Lock” button and enter administration details.
- Then, click on “+” icon to your add your printer.
Wait for the process is complete. When done go ahead install the necessary drivers.
Method 4: Connect your printer with WPS
If your printer and router are compatible with wireless printing and WPS (Wireless Protected System), then WPS is the best option for you.
- Press the WPS button, that is available on the back of your router.
- Next, press the corresponding button that is used to connect with WPS.
- After clicking both the buttons, your printer will automatically connect with the router.
Grab Printer Support Number for Less Strenuous Troubleshooting:
In case you are having problem to Connect HP printer to router with Ethernet cable, then get our trouble-free services now. We are a group of coffee freak engineers ready to serve 24*7. Our HP Printer support Number team keeps their solutions ready to satiate your need in no minute. Hence dial out the number and leave all stress on us.
Still confused on how to connect the printer to the Wireless router. Don’t worry call us at our Printer support . We have a dedicated pool of experts available 24*7 to provide you service at your doorsteps if required. You can easily connect with us at our printer helpline number, and you can also get in touch with our experts on chat at our online portal. If you face any technical issues on call, you can write us a mail on our mail printer support ID. Don’t forget to briefly describe your problems to fast-track the process.