Are you receiving an Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Flashing Green and Orange error while using Epson printer? If yes, then don’t worry about it. This error actually comes due to a Poor Network Stability or Bad Internet Connection. Truly say so, when the printer device does not recognizing the network in the proper manner or issue with USB connection. Then at that point, the Wi-Fi Light Flashing Green and Orange problem arise. Thus, to Resolve epson xp-200 wifi light flashing orange and green Errors, you need to follow the simple troubleshooting solutions suggested by experts.
Therefore, the other causes to happen for this error includes a scanner unit, firmware update, USB connection, and so on. After knowing the reasons, you should follow the below-defined simple steps to fix this issue to quickly come out of this situation.
Solutions to Fix Fix Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Flashing Green and Orange Errors:-
Solution 1- Verify Wi-Fi Connection
- First of all, you should make sure that your Wireless connection choosing the correct printer when printing. If there are multiple copies of the same printer driver, remove the ones, not in use.
- Check the lights on the printer.
- Make sure your product is connected to your network. If the Wi-Fi light on your product is off, you will need to re-establish the Wi-Fi connection.
- If your router has a WPS button, press the “WPS” button, and then press the “Wi-Fi” button on the product for 2-3 seconds. After 1 minute, the WiFi connection light should be on. If the light is on, the connection has been re-established. If the light is off or flashing, try the solutions below.
- Check the router for error messages and see your router’s documentation to clear the error.
- Make sure the printer is within range of the wireless router or wireless access point.
- Avoid placing the printer near a microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or large metal objects such as a filing cabinet.
If the solutions above do not help to Fix Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Verify the Scanner Unit
You should try to open the Scanner Unit of the Epson Printer. Make sure there is no paper clogging inside the printer. Next, you need to remove any paper or protective materials inside the printer. Finally, turn off the Epson printer and then turn on again.
Solution 3:- Confirm the Firmware Updating
You should connect your Epson printer using a USB cable. After doing so, try to update the Firmware again.
Check if the error still persists or not. Then contact to Eosin printer experts to fix the issue.
I hope your issue will be fixed.
Dial Epson Printer Support Number to Connect with Experts For More Help:-
Have you followed-up all the above solutions one-by-one? Are you still facing the same issue on your Epson XP-200 Wi-Fi Light Green and Orange Issue while turn on Printer? Now you should take experienced and certified techies help to fix the issue. Dial Epson printer support number toll-free to speedily connect with third-party tech support providers, having a team of qualified experts. They are always ready to help 24×7 hours and deliver prompt solutions to fix printer issues. With the professional assistance, it assures that you will get and the best possible solution to Epson printer technical problems. Hence, call now to experts for more help & support to printer queries.