Error Code 009-654 2880000 in Dell 1355 CNW Printer is one of the most general printer errors. Dial Dell Printer Customer Care Number +855-534-1508 to deal with this Dell Printer Error code in lesser time possible. It is utmost necessary to fix Dell 1355 CNW Printer Error 009-654 2880000 to restore your printer’s performance. This error code in general appears when you try to turn on your printer. There are couples of reasons behind this error. Unclean sensors, print head, driver issue, fault chip and some other printing issues boost this error to occur. But there is nothing to freak out. This error is simpler than you think. Using simple yet effective troubleshooting process, you can get rid of it instantly.
Table of Contents
Steps to Fix Dell 1355 CNW Printer Error Code 009-654 2880000:
Here, you can find the most suitable solutions to get to the roots of this error. This easy and step by step process will help you to deal with error in most pain-free way possible. You can also visit our Dell Printer Tech Support services to get a clear view about this error.
Solution 1: Disconnecting of all Power Cables
- First of all you need to remove all the power cables from the printer and the wall outlet.
- Secondly, you need to leave the printer like that for 2-3 minutes until it cools down.
- Reconnect all the power cables and turn the power on.
- Finally, turn on your printer and check whether the issue still occurs or not.
Solution 2: Clean Head Contact Pin
- First of all, you need to check whether the head contact pin is in good condition or not.
- Secondly, open up your printer and clean the head contact pin of the carriage unit.
- Make sure the cartridge you are using is correct for your printer.
- Next you need to check the cable connections along with the carriage FFC.
- Check, if you are still having this error. Proceed to the next step for more effective solutions.
Solution 3:- Performing of Carriage Task
- First of all, you need to turn your printer off followed by opening the panel.
- Now turn the power on and let the print carriage move to the left.
- As it move past its half way, shut the cover and turn on your printer.
Solution 4:- Performing Print Head Task
- First of all, you need to turn off your printer and detach all the power cables from it.
- Now open up the printer and push the whole print head mechanic to the centre.
- During that time, reconnect the power cables and turn on your printer.
- When the print head is moving to the left, close the cover and wait for some time.
- After a while, your printer will start to boot.
- After booting, restart you printer and look for the error.
Solution 5: Check Dell Printer Connection
Sometimes, when the printer is not connected to internet properly, this error code appears. Check the Dell Printer’s connection and try to print again.
Solution 6:-Updating of Dell Printer Drivers
When the printer gets old, the outdated drivers get corrupted. These damaged drivers create lots of abnormality in printer. Replace it with an updated one to restore your printer’s performance.
Call at Dell Printer Customer Support for Immediate Professional Help:
Get connected with Dell Printer Customer Support to get rid of printer errors with effect. We are a team of expert and proficient technicians available 24*7/365. Our energetic team is known for delivering comprehensive customer support. Our customized results help users to deal with printing glitches instantly. Our complete guidance assures best possible solutions for all complex to complex errors. Hence dial the toll free number now to deal with printer queries in shorter time possible.