How to Fix Dell Printer Error 007-340 & 007-341?
There have been many occurrences when you are using the Dell Printer, you face an Error. One of those errors is Dell Printer Error Code 007-340 and 007-341, which indicates that IOT Motor has failed. After getting their error, the individuals need restart printer, buts sometimes user fails to start it. Well, it is the easiest task way to Fix Dell Printer Error 007-340 & 007-341 with the simple troubleshooting steps.Dell Printer Support Number refurbishes your printer experience resolving such errors.
Dell printer giving the high-quality printing services, but the Dell Printer Error 007-340 & 007-341, often happens suddenly while using the Dell printer. The error is surely related to the IOT Motor as when IOT Motor has failed, but the other causes may be include as Print Head Device (PHD), like PHD Unit incorrect seated, optional components, etc. To solve out this error, you should the simple troubleshooting steps that suggested by the Dell support experts. Therefore, here the blog will guide you very easy steps to solve this error, so you just need to follow the steps now.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 007-340 & 007-341:
The error code mainly appears with an error message IOT Motor as when IOT Motor has failed, but the other causes may be include as Print Head Device (PHD), like PHD Unit incorrect seated, optional components, etc The prime way to fix the problem is to understand the reason first. To help you out in best possible way,you can also ask for approachable help from Dell Customer Support Services.
Step 1:- Cycle Power on the Dell Printer
- First, turn OFF your Dell printer.
- Then wait for some time at least 15-20 seconds.
- Next, turn the Dell printer ON.
- Determine if the issue still occurs. If yes, then go to the next step.
Step 2:- To Remove PHD Unit
You should try to Remove PHD Unit, by the following way to fix instant fix this issue.
- Remove the paper tray of your Dell Printer.
- Then open the front cover.
- Now, put a piece of paper on the transfer belt to keep it from scratches and from light damage. Make sure that you don’t need to cover the left and right of the belt guards with the paper.
- Then rotate the four stoppers of the PHD counter-clockwise 90 degrees to release the locks.
- Next, remove the PHD unit in the direction of you by pulling it from the left and right handles.
- Then lift up the PHD unit from the printer. Be careful to keep away from scratching the transfer belt.
- Now, remove the packing tape by pulling straightforwardly.
- Then reinsert the PHD.
- Now, close the front cover.
- If the error recurs with the PHD Unit re-seated, then please try to another PHD from a working 2130CN Laser Printer, if it’s available.
Check if the issue still occurs, then go to the next step.
Step 3:- Run Diagnostics on the Vertical Transport Assembly
- Turn the printer off using the power switch on the left side of the printer.
- Press and hold the “up” and “down” buttons while turning the printer on. Then release the buttons when the option “Customer Mode” shows on the Dell printer LCD.
- Then hit the down arrow while the option “IOT DIAG” shows, and then hit on “Select” button.
- Now, click on the down arrow while the option “Digital Output” shows, and then hit on “Select” button.
- Hit the up arrow while “DO-64” option come out, and then hit on “Select” button. Make sure, a motor noise should be heard from the printer.
- Then hit “Cancel” button to stop the test, and then hit “Menu” to exit the diagnostics menu.
- Then turn the printer OFF, and then back on to resume normal operation.
- In case, if the motor noise was not heard, or the sound of the motor was abnormal, then you repair it immediately.
You should contact Dell Customer Support for the comprehensive guidance &advice.
Get Professional Assistance with the Help of Our 24*7 Support Services:
You can call on Dell Customer Care Service Number which is available 24×7 for your help. Through number, you can easily and instantly make a connection with our team of Dell customer support professionals, who are competent in dealing any kind of Dell printer issues. The brilliant and practiced experts will assist and guide you reliable troubleshooting steps to using advanced technology to easily fix the error. Also, you can gain premium and precise solutions for other kinds of Dell Printer technical issues or error, if you may face or experienced any. Hence, pick your phone, dial toll-free number and obtain online assistance for Dell printer queries.