Canon is a multinational company headquartered in Japan. The Company specializes in the field of photography and information technology solutions. Canon printers are one of the best selling devices globally. The Pixma series is a multifunctional printer developed by Canon. These printers are famous for their all-in-one versatility of scanning, faxing, photocopying and printing in one single machine.
Table of Contents
What is the error code E3:
The Fix Canon printers Error Code E3 is one of the most reported error code we have in the record. When you incorrectly feed the paper into your printer, the printer might get the jammed cause of the inappropriate alignment of the paper into the rollers. Sometimes the errors can be false due to any sensor malfunction. You can try and reset your printer using the following methods to see if the error is gone or not.
- Turn your printer off completely, unplug the power cords and other cords
- Hold down the Stop/Reset button and switch your printer on
- When the printer turns on, release the Stop/Reset button while holding down power
- Press and release Stop/Reset two times while holding in the power button
- Release all the buttons; printer will show zero on the LCD
- After the printer turns off automatically, turn it on again, and the reset is done
If you are having the same problem, you can manually check and clean any piece of paper stuck in the printer drums by carefully pulling it out. We recommend you to consult a tech professional for such cases because any wrong step can lead to permanent damage to the printer.
Call the professionals into the rescue To Fix Canon printers Error Code E3:
Your printer worries are now our concern. Call us at the Canon Toll-Free number +855-534-1508 to avail instant access to the fastest resolve methods for all the errors you are facing while using Canon printer.