Like any other device, Canon printers also have its drawbacks which needs its timely fixes. To Fix Canon printers Error Code 5100, an experts hand is necessary as well as essential to keep the shortcomings at bay.
Canon is considered one of the best brands for imaging and optical products. They have a wide range of devices like printers, cameras, camcorders, etc under them. Their unmatched printing quality and versatility, makes them one of the best printing devices in the world. Used both from home and offices, Canon printers are compatible in any situation. Despite their fast performance and quality image, Canon printers does not lack to have glitches.
Below are some of the steps that will help you to reduce your problem to a minimum.
Table of Contents
Causes to the occurrence of an error in your printer
Here are some of the causes for the occurrence of error in your Canon printer. They are:
- Jammed paper or foreign material inside the printer.
- Improper and incorrect installation of the ink tank.
- The encoder film or strip may be uncleaned.
- Cartridges seated incorrectly.
Steps to resolve error in your printer
Here are some steps that will help you to resolve the printer error of your canon printer and they are:
- Using a flashlight check the paper feed area of the printer and verify that there are no jams or any other obstruction, which might be causing the error to occur.
- Look inside the printer where the inks are located and ensure that there is no obstruction. Remove and reseat all the ink tanks inside the printer and start printing again. This might resolve your problem instantly.
- Turn the printer off. Remove the cartridge from the printer and clean the contact surface or the connector terminal cartridge, touching the printer. Replace the cartridges and turn the printer on. Following this step might resolve your problem instantly.
Avail expert support for your printer!
Not all devices work the same, neither its faults can be resolved similarly. If none of the above-given options or steps work for you, then you need to take your device to a technician. Canon printers Error Code 5100, can only be fixed with the help of a technician who has the proper expertise of resolving similar issues. Our services available at affordable and budget-friendly rates will be of use to you. Call us right now or chat with us, to avail the best services for your device.