Epson Error “Printer is not ready to print”, How to Fix?
The Printer is not ready to print message in Epson printers appears at the time when your printer is not properly connected to the system. Also it is surely possible that the presence of viruses as well as malware will prevent the printer from performing its printing function the above error message. The device driver plays an essential role for the working of any peripheral device and any corrupted or outdated device driver file will restrict the printer from performing its printing task.
Various alert messages that you will come across are printer is unable to perform a proper printing task, system error code 21 will appear, it will indicate you that an error was found while in the midst of the printing job and the last one device is not ready for use. While you have come across this issue, your printer will not respond properly. Follow all the below steps to fix “Printer is not ready to print” Epson Printer Error with all appropriate steps.
Steps to troubleshoot Epson Printer Not Ready Error Message
Step 1: Check the printer
- The very first thing is simply to check the printer whether it is accurately connected or not.
Step 2: Complete scan
- Now, you are advised to run a complete system scan process to remove the error from the printer device.
Step 3: Install all updated drivers
- Now simply reinstall the corrupted printer driver and change the default printer with the help of the Printers application found in the Windows Control Panel section.
- Users are either requested to install a new printer driver and then, set it as a default mode or simply select a different driver from the list of currently installed printer driver’s list.
- At last, make sure that you have completely installed all the required updated device drivers for your Epson printer.
Related Blog: How To Fix Epson NX420 W-03 Error Code?
Call us at Epson Printer Support Number to handle such queries
Get in touch with our technicians at Epson Printer Customer Care Number who are available 24*7 hours a day to assist customers in their complex and unexpected issues. We are backed by a team of exceptionally qualified and talented professionals who are always lend a helping to their customers.