Epson Printers is one of the leading and best quality printers in the market today. Epson printers have excellent build quality, and it can be used over the years. But best doesn’t mean excellent.
Due to some significant hardware and software conflicts, many users suffer from Epson Printer Error Code 0x97.
These Epson printer error code 0x97 in Windows can happen without any sign and warnings. These errors occur during the printing process, and your printer will stop working. If you are facing this kind of issues with your Epson printer, then go through this article.
Table of Contents
Why Epson Printer error code 0x97 occurs?
Epson Error Code 0x97 is a sign when there is an issue with the printer hardware or major software conflicts with Epson printer. It can also generate by failure in the motherboard or any other interior parts of the printer.
Damaged files, corrupted software or files, jammed papers may also lead towards error code 0x97. This error can occur suddenly without any warning or signs, and your printer will stop printing.
Hardware failure needs a quick fix or replacement of the affected interior parts.
The best way to deal with this kind of error code is to perform the steps below and fix your printer as soon as possible.
Furthermore, all the steps are tested and verified with experts, so you don’t need to worry. Go through the steps given below.
Instant solution for Epson Printer error code 0x97
Method 1: Reconnect the printer and remove the jammed paper
- First of all, drop all the printing process.
- Furthermore, unplug all the cables that are connected to the Epson printers.
- Now, open the printer and remove the jammed papers from the printer tray.
- Next, plug in all the cables correctly that you removed.
- Turn on the power of your printer and connect it back to your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Clean the printhead
In many cases, this error can be caused by the waste link around the print head. Cleaning the waste ink from the printhead with a wet tissue sometimes solve the problems quickly.
- First of all, turn off the power of your printer.
- Furthermore, remove the printing casing.
- Take a regular tissue and wet it in warm water.
- Next, take that wet tissue to the print head and mechanic pad and clean it carefully.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, turn the power on your Epson printer and start printing
Method 3: Scan your system
- First of all, download the best anti-malware software for your system.
- Open the antivirus and hit on “Scan.”
- Furthermore, click on “Fix” and end the process.
- After complete scanning, your error will be successfully removed.
Method 4: Turn your Epson printer power OFF and ON
- First of all, power ON your Epson printer.
- Now, Remove all the cables.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and don’t touch anything.
- Furthermore, press the power button for a minute.
- Hold the power button and plug in all the cables together.
- After a successful plugin, again hold the power button for 1 minute.
- Now, reinstall the printer drivers again and connect with your computer and try to print any blank document.
Related Blog:-How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xe1?
Epson Support Number +855-534-1508 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support-
In case, if this error can’t solve, then you need to connect with our Epson printer support team for instant and best solutions. You can dial our Epson Printer Support which is available 24*7 for your support. Epson highly qualified support team will give all services related to printer error code or any other problem. Epson printer tech support team is available round the clock to provide you door-to-door service. Epson also offers technical assistant on chat, go to Epson printer live chat portal and give the error details. You will get the best solution right in your chatting Window.