If you’re a user of an Epson Printer, you might notice that often your printer showing messages, or errors while executing. Epson Error Message 0x97 is one of those error messages-which most of the times come while printing the document. Well, Fix Epson Error Message 0x97 is not a difficult task for users with troubleshooting solutions.
Therefore, the problems with the Printer devices occur very commonly. But common does not mean immaculate, even it requires experts to help to fix it. In fact, Fix Epson printer Error Message 0x97 is one of the most challenging chance to Epson printer user, when they are really not know how easy to solve it. So, if you are one of those users who is getting the same error, while Printer document and you are unable to find solutions yet! Then you don’t need to worry about it, as it’s simple to solve by performing the troubleshooting solutions, that suggested by experts.
Therefore, in most cases, the printer Error Message 0x97 appears due to following reasons. These include the internal hardware issue due sudden motherboard fails, or unexpected printing process stops, or when the damaged system files, or missing files, or corrupt files, and jammed paper issue, etc. However, the best solution to come out of this situation is to perform the follow the simple given below solutions to rapidly fix it.
4 Simple Methods to Fix Epson Error Message 0x97:-
Method 1:- Remove Jammed Paper
First of all, you should try to verify, is there any jammed Paper issue, if yes, then you have to remove jammed paper by doing the disconnection and then reconnection the Printer.
- First, cancel all Epson printer print jobs.
- Unplug the USB cables and other cables which plugged into the printer. Then disconnect the printer from your PC as well.
- Go to Epson printer, open the cover and then remove jammed paper.
- Now remove and reinsert cartridges.
- Press the “Power” button. Then plug the Epson printer cables back in, connect it to the computer.
- Now reload the paper and try to print again and check the problem is gone, if not then go to the next method.
Method 2:- Perform Task Epson Printer OFF and ON
- Press the “Power” button on your printer to turn it off.
- Now, remove all cables plugged into it.
- Wait a few minutes.
- Then press and hold the “Power” button for another few seconds.
- Now, plug in the power cable into the printer. After then, retain the “Power” button pressed for a few minutes again. Then release it afterward.
- Next, connect the printer to your computer, and then plug in all other cables that you have removed.
- Now try to print a document to check the Epson Error Message 0x97 is gone. If not, then go to the next method.
Method 3:- Check Wet Tissue
- Turn OFF your printer, and then open the printer casing.
- Get a wet tissue with the warm water.
- Next, move the head to the center. Then put the tissue in the head cleaning mechanic pad.
- Move the head to the parking spot.
- Wait a few minutes, and then remove the tissue and close all the things.
- Next, turn on the printer and check the error is gone, if not then go to next solution.
Table of Contents
Related Blog: How To Fix Epson Printer XP-830 Error Code 0x97?
Method 4:- Scan Your Computer to Fix the Problem
Finally, you should try to scan your computer to solve the Fix Epson Error Message 0x97:-
- Download the scanning program software tool.
- After downloading and installing it, open it and press the “Scan” button.
- Press the ‘Fix’ button, and complete the process.
- Now, you will see, the error definitely removed.
Still Having problem! Watch and Fix Epson Printer error code 0x97
In case, if this error still persisting after performing the above methods, then you should take professional help to fix this issue. Call at Epson Support Number for immediate connects with a team of dexterous and experienced professionals to get support. The expert works 24×7/365 hours and surely will get the cost-effective and 100% assured result of the problems. Hence, call now to get more help to Epson printer queries.