how to Connect HP Printer to Wifi Router
These days printing is more versatile with remote highlights. Anybody can Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Router and print from anyplace they need. In spite of the fact that the procedure is sans bother, however it is more exact and charming with HP Printer Support Number. When you associate a printer to a remote system, you make the printer powerless over the association. Anybody associated with the system, can utilize and print through the printer from anyplace, whenever. When you do that, you can print through various PCs through a solitary printer. It likewise delete out the problem of tangling between printer links. Going remote is the best alternative for home and office too.
On the off chance that you are utilizing a wired printer, you have to associate your printer with Windows first. With an Ethernet port or USB link you can do it appropriately. The procedure is something that requires both printer and framework side design.
Effective Step by Step Process to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi :
There are many ways to do that. You simply need to attach it the modern computer network connection. This blog will help you to do that in efficient manner. You can also connect with HP Printer Repair Service to avoid errors.
Step 1: Connect With Wired Printer
- Connect your printer with the router using the Ethernet cable or USB cables.
- Not all routers support USB, so make sure of that before starting the connection process.
- Now plug in the printer with the wall outlet and supply power.
- Power on the printer and wait until its functions start properly.
- Now unplug the power from the rear side and wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug it back if any issues recur during installation.
Step 2: Windows Set Up
- First you need to click on Start button followed by choosing the Devices and Printers option.
- Next click on “Add a Printer”
- Choose “Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer” under Add Printer Section.
- Look for the printer that you have connected to the network recently.
- Click on Next followed by clicking on Install Driver.
- In the prompted window, enter the username and the password.
- Follow out the onscreen instructions and thus finally click on Next.
- When the whole process completes, you will be ready to use your printer.
Grab HP Printer Support Number for Less Strenuous Troubleshooting:
In case you are having problem to connect printer to router with Ethernet cable, then get our trouble-free services now. We are a group of coffee freak engineers ready to serve 24*7. Our support team keeps their solutions ready to satiate your need in no minute. Hence dial out the number and leave all stress on us.