The Xerox Corporation, formerly known as the Haloid Photographic Company, was one of the pioneering companies to sell print and digital documents devices and solutions to the whole world. It was established in 1906 in USA and has a fan base of millions of users. Xerox manufactures high-quality laser printers which gives you bright and colorful printed images and documents. These printers offer professional, top-class performance and reliability at low costs. You can use Xerox printers in offices, industries and businesses – there are monochromatic, colored and multi functional all – in – one printers. With time, you may encounter issues like Xerox printers error code 033 545. Call us at our helpline numbers to get our experts’ advice and suggestions for error removal.
Xerox printers error code 033 545 indicates a problem in the printhead of the device. This might occur if the ink gets spilled or if there is a power failure. It may also be caused if the printer was shut down incorrectly leading to the wiper blade getting stuck. This error may also be a test failure of the document feeder.
Effective Solution to Error Code 033 545:
- Switch off the device to start troubleshooting it.
- Next, unplug the machine from the main power line and then plug it tightly, again.
- Then, find out the beige strip with two screws attached. It might be dirty; thus you need to clean it.
- The glue in the beige strip might become very sticky preventing the printhead and the wipers to move properly. Change that too.
- If the error remains in the printer, replace the DADF to fix the issue.
Contact us for instant solutions our toll-free number:
If you have not found ways to fix error code 033 545 yet, we can help you out by providing the most useful and appropriate solutions to fix all your Xerox printer related issues. Contact us at +1-855-789-0314 and we would surely help you.